cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Columbus Ohio To Destin Florida

Bubblechaser
Explorer
Explorer
Any major headaches on I-71, I-65?. Heading down Wed.
6 REPLIES 6

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
Bubblechaser wrote:
Any major headaches on I-71, I-65?. Heading down Wed.

We might pass each other on the road. Our path from Richmond IN will be a little different until Louisville. We will be staying at Gulf Shores so we will be stopping a few miles short of Destin.

KID2TEXAS
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like you have it all good then, enjoy and you should go by Top Sail when you can its very nice and cheaper, but not right on beach but you can ride bikes or take the tram.
Enjoy we love that whole area and have a safe trip.
Jim
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty, Amarillo Special Edition 4 X 4 & 6.0 PSD,
2015 Columbus 320 RS
Me, a Wife and two crazy kids that are to cool to go anymore :B
Golf cart that matches the Amarillo truck.

Bubblechaser
Explorer
Explorer
headed to camping on the gulf, we usually go a little further on I-65 down around exit 114 and take state route 55 over to 331. It is flatter than 331 from Montgomery.

KID2TEXAS
Explorer
Explorer
were you heading to? I always pick up 331 off 65 south in Montgomery, its a nice road and it ends right on hwy 98 just a few miles from Top Sail state park and few miles more to Camping on the Gulf and you bypass all the lights and traffic getting through Destin and all those other towns. Look it up on the map and see what you think to me thats the best way when pulling a camper.
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty, Amarillo Special Edition 4 X 4 & 6.0 PSD,
2015 Columbus 320 RS
Me, a Wife and two crazy kids that are to cool to go anymore :B
Golf cart that matches the Amarillo truck.

I-Can-Am-Can-Yo
Explorer
Explorer
Construction on I71 north of Cincinnati and between Kentucky Speedway and Louisville was a pain yesterday.

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
I 65 is fine, always a jam around Birmingham. I would stay on 65 until The Andilusia exit.