cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broomfield CO. short term storage

RICK-ards_Red
Explorer
Explorer
Travelling to Broomfield Colorado this summer but can't decide if we would take the trailer or just go by car. There is a family event out of the city and was wondering if there is a secure place to store a 27 ft travel trailer for 3 or 4 days? The venue has not been chosen yet and would doubt that on site storage is an option.

Thanks
2017 Coachman Catalina 25RKS
2015 GMC Sierra 1500 - Kodiak edition
4 REPLIES 4

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
There are plenty of RV storage places just outside of Broomfield. Some are right off I-25. Check places in Erie, Brighton, Firestone, Henderson, Thornton. Even if you end up having to pay for a month at a storage place, it's usually only $30-50. The closer to Broomfield or Boulder you get, the more it will cost, but a quick 20 minute drive north or east will yield you better results.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

fanrgs
Explorer
Explorer
There are several RV storage lots along I-70 and CO 58 between Sheridan Blvd. and Golden. For years we stored our trailers at A-One Storage at 4690 Indiana St., just north of CO 58 and east of the Coors Brewery. They might have one or two sites that they could let you use for short-term storage.

Depending on your dates, Bandimere Drag Strip in Morrison also has RV storage. But everyone has to move out of there during the Mile High Nationals in July.
"Retirement is the best job I ever had!"
2015 RAM 2500 4x4 crewcab 6.7L CTD; 2016 Rockwood Signature UltraLite 5th wheel

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
BobScheirer wrote:
This was 14 yrs ago (2005), but we stored our 5th wheel in Broomfield at Barbers Turkeys. They had a big lot behind the plant; I think it was on 120th St. Don't know if they're still around.

They're not. It's now a Walmart SuperCenter, has been since 2010. Barber's Poultry moved to Denver. The 120th Ave corridor from I-25 to US 36 is now all very highly developed, commercially and residentially.

For the OP, if you Google search RV Storage Broomfield CO, you'll get a variety of choices in the general area, meaning from Louisville to Fort Lupton. Broomfield is a highly developed city/county so you'll likely need to look further out for what you're looking for.
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.

BobScheirer
Explorer
Explorer
This was 14 yrs ago (2005), but we stored our 5th wheel in Broomfield at Barbers Turkeys. They had a big lot behind the plant; I think it was on 120th St. Don't know if they're still around.
Bob & Sharon,Kristin
2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD,LS,Ext.Cab, 4x2,long bed, 8.1/Allison/3.73
2005 SunnyBrook Solanta 2850 5th Wheel
16K Draw-Tite, Prodigy controller