Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boca De Iguanas Access Road hwy 200

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
This just received from Tom and Tanni

please share that Hwy 200 from Bahia Azul to 2 mi on the other side of the La Manz entrance is under major construction. Guess it will eventually go all the way to Melaque. Anyway, the entrance to Boca is really a mess at the moment. Getting RV's or 5th wheels in will take diligence and patience. The north bound lane is now what was the south lane, and the south bound lane goes behind the triangle/bus stop and then winds around to join 200 at the point of entrance to Boca. All is well as there is NO oncoming traffic, can take the entrance as we always have. However, if cars are coming , think one will have to come to a complete stop at the Y they have formed and wait until no traffic is coming. The entrance they have constructed is very tight with a pavement drop off. Anyway, just wanted to let a warning go out.
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD
6 REPLIES 6

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
For Jerry Sure ! You Paul can buy your own......or at least buy one for me!
Rob & Jean

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
You are going to buy tequila a beer?

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
Oh come on JerBear it’s not going to be that bad! I’ll buy the Tequilla and Beer!!
Rob & Jean

JerBear
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the update, Robbie. Looks like we may avoid that area this year.We usually only go in that area for a day trip anyways.
2007 CITATION Supreme 10'8" Truck Camper,Torklift Fastguns, Torklift Tiedowns,Torklift Superhitch,Reese Front Hitch, Honda EU2000i Generator, 2x100 Watt Solar Panel /MPPT Controller, 2500 Watt Inverter.
2006 GMC 3500HD DRW Ex. Cab Truck, Duramax/Allison

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
Are they going to damage the utility lines to La Manzanilla this time?
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the update
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad