Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

One year in S America - listing of campsites

My wife and I just returned from a 21 month trip, in a truck camper, through South America and Mexico.Prior to starting our trip, we used RV.net for some of our research. In particular, we were looking for info on Overland / RV campsites in South Ame...

MacHof by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Possibly (probably) crazy

Have rented RV's for several years and recently decided to take the plunge and purchase our TT. Planning a great adventure next year and looking for the best combination of scenic/hwy routes in order to maximize the 6-8 weeks next summer.Leaving Mia...

Co. Rt.133/92 Carbondale to Delta ?

Hi again. Hows Rt.133 from Carbondale to Hotchkiss? Will be heading west, last week of June, on I-70 heading to Montrose in a 34' Class'A' gasser w/TOAD. Thinking the scenary may be better than going to Grand Junction and down Rt.50.

jolooote by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2013 Milepost is available

2013 Milepost is available for those of you that have yet to pick up your copy to finalize your 2013 trip.Please everyone have a safe trip up this summer, take your time, and have fun!

6 week trip itinerary - but I have some specific questions

Hi All, I am looking for some suggestions for an RV trip we are taking in mid May through nearly the end of June (6 weeks). I'm really wondering about the Bryce/Zion/Mesa Verde/Canyonlands/Arches leg of the trip. For example, how much time do I need...

mmiley by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Posts in the Mexico Forum

The purpose and intention of the RVing in Mexico forum is to share RVing experiences in Mexico by those that have in the past or who are currently Rving in Mexico and those that are planning to do so.Posts that are not DIRECTLY related to RVing may b...

Admin by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes