cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 wheel drive trails in Park City UT

Damdifino
Explorer
Explorer
I've spent a lot of time with my Land Cruiser in Southern UT and the San Juans in Colorado. Now I have the opportunity to go to Park City UT for a week and I will be renting a Jeep. Can anyone direct me to some of the best 4 wheel drive trails in that area?
2014 Arctic Fox 22H.
2009 Toyota Land Cruiser URJ200 Series
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 REPLIES 4

richclover
Explorer
Explorer
Damdifino wrote:
I've spent a lot of time with my Land Cruiser in Southern UT and the San Juans in Colorado. Now I have the opportunity to go to Park City UT for a week and I will be renting a Jeep. Can anyone direct me to some of the best 4 wheel drive trails in that area?

Check out the OHV roads in the Uinta Mountains east of Park City. Mirror Lake scenic route, highway 150, between Kamas, UT, and Evanston, WY. Beautiful country.
Rich
2019 RAM 1500 Classic 4X4 Hemi
2021 CanAm Maverick DS Turbo
Southern NV

jlrmfc21
Explorer
Explorer
Tons of trails in American fork canyon. Just south of park city. Have fun!

dedmiston
The Toy Hauler forum here isn't as busy as it used to be, but this kind of question used to come up all the time over there.

Cross posting is frowned upon without a Moderator's approval, but go ahead and put up a duplicate post over there if you want to.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Seen these?

There all sorts of stuff online, we haven't been there
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed