cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for twin beds with night stand and 2 drawers

randemar
Explorer
Explorer
Retiring are 2001 Roadtrek 190 and would like to duplicate the floorplan. Our main desire is to have twin beds with a center night stand with two drawers. We can't seem to find this floor plan. Our wish list also prefers 4 wheel drive (or all wheel) solar and 3000 watt inverter and no generator or propane.
3 REPLIES 3

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
We had a 96 Roadtrek 190 with the layout like yours. We loved it and ordered a 2007 Roadtrek 210P with the same layout. In 2007, most of the new RTs had an electric couch across the back that made into a bed. We special ordered ours built with the "old style" twin beds with the two drawers between the twins. I believe that was also the first year that you could option a five cubic foot refrigerator.

For our use, we have never seen a better layout and that is the reason we still have that baby. I suspect we will keep it for as long as age and health allows us to have a rv.

Fortunately, we can store ours inside a HVAC controlled garage at our home and it is always ready to go. The inside storage has kept it in pristine, like new condition.

Other than the older RTs, I don't know of another B layed out like your 2001. We also, by the way, would hate to give up that Chevy chassis and 6L motor.
PSW
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350
2014 Jeep Cherokee behind it
and a 2007 Roadtrek 210P for touring

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
IB853347201 wrote:
Have you looked at a Winnebago Ekko? Although technically it is a Class C, it's size is not much bigger than a Class B and has the twin beds you are looking for.

I looked at the EKKO last weekend. It dos not have a black tank. It has a gray tank, but the sewer waste drops into a cassette which then has to be pulled out of the compartment and dumped, much like a porta potty. Didn't find that something I wanted to do.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
Have you looked at a Winnebago Ekko? Although technically it is a Class C, it's size is not much bigger than a Class B and has the twin beds you are looking for.
2010 Suncruiser