cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Holiday Rambler 2006 shower plumbing leak

SamCO67
Explorer
Explorer
2006 HR Savoy LX leaking behind shower. Parked on land we own 2 hrs. away from home, so need to prepare for weekend work trip so I can buy what I need in advance. I'll take the shower knob panel out first to check the connection, but i think it might be a cracked pipe. Can anyone tell be exactly what type of pipe and what type of connector I'll need? I'd like to buy connectors and a section of pipe before I go. Also, in case I need to remove the whole shower, any advice or UTube videos or any other instructions for this for this model? Thanks in advance for any advice (!) - new to RVing, although it looks like that has to change quickly!
6 REPLIES 6

SamCO67
Explorer
Explorer
Will be two hours away from Home Depot or Lowes, so hoping for the rare best case scenario. Thanks all for the advice!

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
Tyler0215 wrote:
Every plumbing project requires 3 trips to Lowes.

Never had that happen; go to Lowes once and get what I think I may need. Next I wait for all the retired neighbors to come over and help. By the end of the day, nothing got done, the system is in worst shape, parts all over the place, everyone ran home and I'm on the phone to the mobile RV tech. Still only one trip to Lowes.
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Tyler0215 wrote:

I'm glad it's not just me. :S

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
Your going to have to open up whatever you need for access to see what parts you need.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
x2 also take before and after pics. if me I,d take a new unit with me pipe etc and your still not going to have what you need .good luck.

eHoefler
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you think it has frozen, you probably will need the valve assembly.
2021 Ram Limited, 3500, Crew Cab, 1075FTPD of Torque!, Max Tow, Long bed, 4 x 4, Dually,
2006 40' Landmark Mt. Rushmore