cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dentist in Mexico

1ed
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for info on dental work in Mexico. Just received a rough quote on DW and it is about
$25000.00 for posts and bridge. Had a friend get similar treatment for $ 7000.00 and like to get some info/name of good experience. Thanks Ed
12 REPLIES 12

luv2tup
Explorer
Explorer
Our dentist at Los Algodones is AHIDALY CORTร‰S WILLES at Alberta Dental https://www.albertadentalclinic.com/
Excellent service, highly skilled and competitively priced for cleaning, exams and DWs implant.

henderson12277
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you-

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
You might try asking Dr. Edwardo Flores at Apple Dental Cosmetics, He is usually good about replying to emails and phone calls. 956-246-4100. This is a USA Cell Phone number. He also has a web site. His receptionist speaks good English and so does Dr Flores.
pawatt

henderson12277
Explorer
Explorer
Several years ago I used Dr. Ismael Perez., D.D.S. in Nuevo Progreso Tam, Mexico. I would like to make another appointment; however, I cannot get a response either by email or phone from his office. I was hoping someone on this forum knew if he is still practicing there. Thank you for your feedback.

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
my brother in law lives in Bucerias, Nayarit. He just had 20 crowns done for about $4000.

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here is the dentist I have used in Algodones for 19 years.
https://clinicadrcamacho.com/en/

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
If you have a dental plan, check with them first to see if they reimburse for care in Mexico. Some plans do provide coverage (reimbursement not direct bill) for care at select offices in Mexico providing the dental office properly completes the paperwork. I know someone who used Castle Dental in Los Algodones and the office completed the insurance paperwork and provided copies of the documents required. He submitted the paperwork to his US dental insurance, and they reimbursed him a sizable portion.
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Guadalajara Dental has been doing excellent work for my wife and myself for a few years now. After crossing through the border entrance, go one block, turn right at the intersection and go about a 100 yards and it will be on the left side of the street. Several friends from Lake Havasu have been going there for several years and highly recommend them also.
hotjag1
2003 40' Allegro Bus, 3 slides, 400hp 8.9 liter ISL Cummins

2000 24' Dynamax Isata

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lots of good dentists in Mexico and many other places. Go on vacation to a nice place and get your teeth fixed.

_1Flyboy
Explorer
Explorer
โ€ฆWe tried 3 dentists in Los Algadones & 1 in Mexicali; hit and miss for us; found out that we would rather pay more & get moreโ€ฆ Was a time & money eating attempt at trying to save some money. We now have a consistently good local dentist โ€ฆ. You might get luckyโ€ฆ.

folivier
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.dentaldepartures.com is a great resource. We've used Ciro Dental for a few years and have had cleanings, crowns and my DW has had an implant there. There are dental labs in Los Algodones so a crown, etc. only takes a couple days.
We did try one of the large clinics once because our Dentist was out of town and were thoroughly disappointed. First we had to pay up front, then came the hard sell for all kinds of services. Finally after sitting over an hour waiting for our cleaning and seeing people walking up and getting serviced before us we decided to give up. Took over an hour to get our money back.
There are a couple hundred dentists in Los Algodones so there is much competition to provide great prices and service. Nice parking lot at the border, walk across, then go through customs to get back into the USA.
Bring your Rx's list and check out eyeglass prices there also.

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
You are in California. Many snowbirds go to Algadones,Mexico . Just over the border from Yuma
You can park on the US side and walk across. We have never visited those dentists but thousands have done so and are pleased. Many of the dentists do exceptional work and have ultra modern facilities. Do some googling.