cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Craighead Forest Park, Arkansas

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Already starting to plan our April/May 2021 trip. Any one have any first hand experience with Craighead Forest Park near Jonesboro, Arkansas? Found & read a couple of reviews which all seem nice, but am looking for more info from a users point of view.
Thanks for any & all info.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!
5 REPLIES 5

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
doxiemom11 wrote:
Another great place just east of Poplar Bluff is a Corp of Engineer Park called Redman Creek. It's all cement pads, full-hookups and with your senior pass ( if you qualify for the federal pass) is $14 night. Locals tend to book it for weekends, but there are usually sites during the week. Reservation only at recreation.gov website.

Could you double check that? Poplar Bluff in what state?

***Disregard. I found it. Missouri.
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

Charles2222
Explorer
Explorer
Have stayed there a few times.Nice place to rest up.I have friends in Jonesboro,Ak and would stay there most of my visits.Not your frills park.Just clean camping,maybe hiking,I donโ€™t know because I am no hiker.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another great place just east of Poplar Bluff is a Corp of Engineer Park called Redman Creek. It's all cement pads, full-hookups and with your senior pass ( if you qualify for the federal pass) is $14 night. Locals tend to book it for weekends, but there are usually sites during the week. Reservation only at recreation.gov website.

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks, we'll have to add that to our agenda.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

bfacklam
Explorer
Explorer
Nice park by a small lake. Only $15 for an electric site. Stayed here three times. Nothing fancy, but a good place for a couple of nights