cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

posting pictures

Wilusa
Explorer
Explorer
Hey folks, I'm having trouble posting pictures to various forums. I'm new here so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Wilusa
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for the quick replies!! ๐Ÿ™‚

profdant139
Explorer II
Explorer II
Seriously, Wilusa, this method (above) is really easy and worthwhile -- you owe it to yourself to give it a try. Photos often make the messages more interesting and informative.

And if you are having a problem with your RV, a photo often makes it easier for the folks to diagnose the issue and give you helpful tips.
2012 Fun Finder X-139 "Boondock Style" (axle-flipped and extra insulation)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road (semi-beefy tires and components)
Our trips -- pix and text
About our trailer
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single list."

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
If you will follow these directions exactly, it is very easy to post pictures on our forums. One of our moderators, 1492, developed this photo posting app to post your pictures. It works for other internet sites also. There is no need to have a separate hosting site for your pictures in order to use it.

It is very simple to use.
1. Upload your picture from your computer to the app.
2. Copy the resulting URL.
3. Paste that URL into your post

without ANY changes

. No additions or deletions.
Your picture will then appear in your post and be properly sized for use on our forums.:)

I have posted a test thread here for members to try out the app and see how it works. That thread is ONLY for testing however and not for comments on pictures. Good luck.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here ya go Follow This Link and it will explain it fully.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C