cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TPMP High Temp Setting

Raife
Explorer
Explorer
Hey everyone, hoping someone can help me out. I purchased a TST 507 TPMS system for my Grand Design Imagine XLS 21BHE and am trying to set it up. My tires are Westlake ST205/75R14 105/101L (yes I have read the threads on Westlakes so I don't need any comments there) and the cold tire pressure is 65PSI.

I set the low pressure warning at 10% below, 59PSI, per their recommendation but am having trouble setting the high pressure warning to 25% above, 81PSI, per their recommendation. The unit won't go below 100PSI. I know I am missing something. I tried to find the temperature ratings for the tire but there was nothing on the Westlake website.

How do I know what to set the high pressure limit at?

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

Raife
Explorer
Explorer
Figured it out...the low pressure settings were not saving (PEBKAC - Problem exists between keyboard and chair...)

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
It has been a while (a long while) since I set mine and my memory is fuzzy, but, as best I recall, I had to skip whichever setting came up first and set the second one. Then I could go back and set the first one. The temperature, I left at factory setting. (Even at factory setting it saved me from an RV fire a few years ago when a brake started dragging. When it alarmed and I got pulled over, the wheel was smoking.)
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB