cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Melaque is a mess

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
They got nailed hard. I am working with someone down there to provide some help, send me a PM if you want to help.

6 REPLIES 6

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Yes they do recover quickly.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Ty for keeping us up to date.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Talleyho69
Fortunately, it's Mexico!

Roads reopen very quickly with at least "passable" detours. Reconstruction is already occurring, and the beaches being picked up and raked daily. The mountains are poured out the excess water and in two days, it's almost dry and back to normal. Absolutely inspiring.

We have already had another .5 inches, 1.25 cm this evening.

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah I knew it went down that far. My friend operates an RV park down that way. The beach is a mess.

Talleyho69
WOW!! And I thought we got a lot of rain, 11 inches, 27.5 cm in 20 hours. We have a lot of damage, but not as extensive as Melaque has.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Terrible.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad