Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Under 32' fiver with king side bed
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

 > Under 32' fiver with king side bed

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
johndeerefarmer

Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 03/06/2011

View Profile






Posted: 08/05/20 07:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Looking for makes and models of under 32' fivers that have a king bed or king bed option.
Thanks


2020 Ford 350 6.7 PSD & 2017 F150 3.5 EB max tow
GD Reflections 220rk & 29rs

way2roll

Wilmington NC

Senior Member

Joined: 10/05/2018

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 08/05/20 08:07am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Our new Cedar Creek 29RW has a king bed but it's 33'.

* This post was edited 08/05/20 08:18am by way2roll *


2020 F350 STX 6.7L Turbo Diesel
2020 FR Cedar Ridge Silverback 29rw

johndeerefarmer

Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 03/06/2011

View Profile






Posted: 08/05/20 09:36am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

way2roll wrote:

Our new Cedar Creek 29RW has a king bed but it's 33'.


Thanks, I will take a look

JAC1982

Brighton, CO

Senior Member

Joined: 08/21/2013

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 08/05/20 10:04am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Grand Design Reflection 29RS has a king bed as an option and it's 30'11"


2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch

johndeerefarmer

Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 03/06/2011

View Profile






Posted: 08/05/20 10:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JAC1982 wrote:

Grand Design Reflection 29RS has a king bed as an option and it's 30'11"


I have a '16 model 29rs now but the queen bed.

Looks like king bed isn't available on the 29rs?

Super_Dave

Harrisville, UT

Senior Member

Joined: 01/19/2007

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 08/05/20 10:25am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

32’ overall or 32’ coach? Our Big Country 3155 is 31’ coach but 35’ overall.


Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk


JAC1982

Brighton, CO

Senior Member

Joined: 08/21/2013

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 08/05/20 10:55am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

johndeerefarmer wrote:

JAC1982 wrote:

Grand Design Reflection 29RS has a king bed as an option and it's 30'11"


I have a '16 model 29rs now but the queen bed.

Looks like king bed isn't available on the 29rs?


It listed it as an option on the website. We were considering that model but they don't offer Gen Prep with Reflections so now we have the smallest Montana they make (High Country 294RL model at 34'). We have a king bed in that.

johndeerefarmer

Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 03/06/2011

View Profile






Posted: 08/05/20 10:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

King bed is only for some models of Reflection

Options
Free Standing Table w/ Storage Ottoman (NA 28BH and 31MB)(O)
12 cu. ft. Refrigerator (Forced) (NA 29RS and 31MB)(M)
Dual Pane Windows(O)
78" Theatre Seating IPO Booth Dinette (28BH only)(O)
2nd A/C Low Profile 13.5k BTU Ducted(O)
King Bed (320MKS, 337RLS, 367BHS)(O)
2nd Awning (Forced) (NA 28BH, 29RS, and 31MB)(M)
60" Trifold IPO Theatre Seating (forced) (28BH only)(M)

JAC1982

Brighton, CO

Senior Member

Joined: 08/21/2013

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 08/05/20 11:03am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

johndeerefarmer wrote:

King bed is only for some models of Reflection

Options
Free Standing Table w/ Storage Ottoman (NA 28BH and 31MB)(O)
12 cu. ft. Refrigerator (Forced) (NA 29RS and 31MB)(M)
Dual Pane Windows(O)
78" Theatre Seating IPO Booth Dinette (28BH only)(O)
2nd A/C Low Profile 13.5k BTU Ducted(O)
King Bed (320MKS, 337RLS, 367BHS)(O)
2nd Awning (Forced) (NA 28BH, 29RS, and 31MB)(M)
60" Trifold IPO Theatre Seating (forced) (28BH only)(M)


Oh dang it... read it wrong, sorry!

johndeerefarmer

Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 03/06/2011

View Profile






Posted: 08/05/20 11:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JAC1982 wrote:

johndeerefarmer wrote:

King bed is only for some models of Reflection

Options
Free Standing Table w/ Storage Ottoman (NA 28BH and 31MB)(O)
12 cu. ft. Refrigerator (Forced) (NA 29RS and 31MB)(M)
Dual Pane Windows(O)
78" Theatre Seating IPO Booth Dinette (28BH only)(O)
2nd A/C Low Profile 13.5k BTU Ducted(O)
King Bed (320MKS, 337RLS, 367BHS)(O)
2nd Awning (Forced) (NA 28BH, 29RS, and 31MB)(M)
60" Trifold IPO Theatre Seating (forced) (28BH only)(M)


Oh dang it... read it wrong, sorry!
No problem, I appreciate the help. I am looking at Montana now

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

 > Under 32' fiver with king side bed
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.