Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Travel When Restrictions lifted
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Travel When Restrictions lifted

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next
Boon Docker

Mountain Foothills of Southern Alberta

View Profile

Posted: 05/19/20 09:57am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

GrandpaKip wrote:

Yeah, you go ahead and tell the families of all who died that their loved one died of a hoax.
Anyhow, we’re heading to Huntington Beach, SC in a week. We’ll physical distance and wear a mask when applicable. The mask is to prevent me from spreading anything just in case I do have it.
We’re not scared but we’re not stupid, either.

The above image was for the benefit of the naysayers that keep trying to tell everyone that it is not serious, a conspiracy, blah blah blah.

Yes, and unfortunately there are some dumb people out there not doing what the authorities recommend.

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

View Profile

Posted: 05/19/20 10:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Um it’s not serious! Yes people have died but the numbers reported have been doctored. It’s been proven. Wearing a mask is a feel good measure. And it’s going to make healthy people sick by not getting full fresh oxygen, instead of breathing in their own Carbon dioxide.

I certainly can’t wait till this overhyped flu is over with! Unless they are going to do this with the regular flu and cold and other viruses every year?!

And BTW. To prove what I’m saying. Here is Chicago’s director of public healths explanation on how they asses a Covid 19 death. You still think it’s serious after this then you are being lied to by everyone. And it’s not just Chicago that’s doing this.

Covid death explanation.

* This post was edited 05/19/20 11:15am by dodge guy *

Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

ajriding

st clair

View Profile

Posted: 05/19/20 12:51pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

To the people who have lost. The shutdown is a hoax, the virus is real, shutting down is not saving any lives.
The virus is real.
The shutdown is the thing people are calling a hoax.
The virus is real. I think everyone is saying there is a virus. At the same time the flu is still out there, and also other diseases, so just because a new virus is here is no reason to be sloppy.
The virus is real. I think someone reading this still thinks I am saying that the virus is not real. I, and many others, are not sure how to explain this point, except to say, the virus is real. People get sick from virus'.
Please stop being confused between a virus and the complete shut down of society. They are not the same.
This is such a tired argument, and nobody is interested in hearing that the virus, that we have heard nothing else of non-stop since January, after the other hoax, the impeachment, ended. We all know there is a virus out there, even people who live under a rock. There is no need to try to let anyone know there is a virus. Everyone knows.
We are tired of the hype.
The numbers are fake. They are way over-blown and largely made up.
The death rates are fake.
So many lies.
There is no reason to continue a shut down now.
To the ones who have lost. Sorry you did not seek the cure, there is a cure that vanishes the virus within 5 hours. This all could have been a big nothing.
If you get sick, take the medicine.
The virus is real, dont be a fool.
Please stop telling people who know the shutdown is not necessary that they are denying a virus exist. That makes no sense at all. Make sense or dont post, please...

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

View Profile

Posted: 05/19/20 01:49pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ajriding wrote:

To the people who have lost. The shutdown is a hoax, the virus is real, shutting down is not saving any lives.
The virus is real.
The shutdown is the thing people are calling a hoax.
The virus is real. I think everyone is saying there is a virus. At the same time the flu is still out there, and also other diseases, so just because a new virus is here is no reason to be sloppy.
The virus is real. I think someone reading this still thinks I am saying that the virus is not real. I, and many others, are not sure how to explain this point, except to say, the virus is real. People get sick from virus'.
Please stop being confused between a virus and the complete shut down of society. They are not the same.
This is such a tired argument, and nobody is interested in hearing that the virus, that we have heard nothing else of non-stop since January, after the other hoax, the impeachment, ended. We all know there is a virus out there, even people who live under a rock. There is no need to try to let anyone know there is a virus. Everyone knows.
We are tired of the hype.
The numbers are fake. They are way over-blown and largely made up.
The death rates are fake.
So many lies.
There is no reason to continue a shut down now.
To the ones who have lost. Sorry you did not seek the cure, there is a cure that vanishes the virus within 5 hours. This all could have been a big nothing.
If you get sick, take the medicine.
The virus is real, dont be a fool.
Please stop telling people who know the shutdown is not necessary that they are denying a virus exist. That makes no sense at all. Make sense or dont post, please...

Absolutely none of that makes sense. Not sure what you are trying to say!

Walaby

Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/19/20 02:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Makes perfect sense to me, and really reflects the feelings that many of us have. The virus is real... no doubt. The hoax is the changing and moving of the goal posts, inflating the number of deaths and the ridiculous implementation of nonsensical restrictions. Just a few examples. You can jog on a beach, but the trails used for jogging are closed ... You can go to Walmart with no restriction on number of personnel, but get thrown in jail if you go out in a boat with more than 4 people, even if they are all your family members (thank you Illinois Gov). Hard to believe people who make up this nonsense actually get a paycheck.

Mike

Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

goducks10

There

View Profile

Posted: 05/19/20 03:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wow, the term RV Doctor just took on new meaning.

Boon Docker

Mountain Foothills of Southern Alberta

View Profile

Posted: 05/19/20 03:53pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dodge guy wrote:

Um it’s not serious! Yes people have died but the numbers reported have been doctored. It’s been proven. Wearing a mask is a feel good measure. And it’s going to make healthy people sick by not getting full fresh oxygen, instead of breathing in their own Carbon dioxide.

I certainly can’t wait till this overhyped flu is over with! Unless they are going to do this with the regular flu and cold and other viruses every year?!

And BTW. To prove what I’m saying. Here is Chicago’s director of public healths explanation on how they asses a Covid 19 death. You still think it’s serious after this then you are being lied to by everyone. And it’s not just Chicago that’s doing this.

Covid death explanation.

I think the amount of people with a terminal illness contracting the virus and dying would be just a small fraction of a percent.

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

View Profile

Posted: 05/19/20 11:17pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wow aj, I was picking up what you were laying down, until you talked about the 5 hour cure. Is that like 5 hour energy? Lol.
I'm not paranoid about the Rona and am done with the shut down ****, but you are , umm, idk.
Stop drunk posting?

"Yes Sir, Oct 10 1888, Those poor school children froze to death in their tracks. They did not even find them until Spring. Especially hard hit were the ones who had to trek uphill to school both ways, with no shoes." -Bert A.

GDS-3950BH

DC

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 06:43am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Walaby wrote:

Makes perfect sense to me, and really reflects the feelings that many of us have. The virus is real... no doubt. The hoax is the changing and moving of the goal posts, inflating the number of deaths and the ridiculous implementation of nonsensical restrictions. Just a few examples. You can jog on a beach, but the trails used for jogging are closed ... You can go to Walmart with no restriction on number of personnel, but get thrown in jail if you go out in a boat with more than 4 people, even if they are all your family members (thank you Illinois Gov). Hard to believe people who make up this nonsense actually get a paycheck.

Mike

"Colorado has made a stunning and significant change to the way it counts COVID-19 deaths that reduced the statewide figure from more than 1,000 to 878, according to a report.

The change came after Colorado’s Department of Public Health admitted that its COVID-19 death toll was counting those who tested positive for the coronavirus but had died of other causes, Fox 31 Denver reported late Friday.

The department now says 1,150 Coloradoans who died had COVID-19 but only 878 of those deaths were “due to” COVID-19."

That foolishness is happening in lots of states, PA,MD,MI,NY,NJ,IL just to list a few.

bstar1952

Bandera, Texas

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/20/20 09:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hey everyone, chill. This will all be over November 4th.

Bstar1952
Bandera, Texas
2017 Ford F-150 XLT; 3.5 Ecoboost; Max Tow
2019 (East to West) Della Terra 29KRK
Fastway E2 WHD Hitch

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Travel When Restrictions lifted
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.