cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ac technical issue

jjonas0099
Explorer
Explorer
I was having some issues with the ac that I am using the proper solution to the thermostat issue of my AC was not found, I have tried to search and find proper solution, I got some help from ***Link Removed***, so i would recommend you to consult to them if any issues are found.
2 REPLIES 2

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
The link was actually removed automatically because jjonas0099 is a new member; all links are removed until some number of posts have been made by a user (I think it may be ten posts). This is to help combat spamming, particularly spamming that is attempting to boost a site's Google rank by creating lots of links to the site.

So far as I'm aware, pertinent links to other forums are not generally prohibited, the same as for other websites in general. The "Forum Rules" as linked at the top of the page have no such restriction. Posts that are advertisements for businesses (including websites) are prohibited, though, and this post did appear to me to be questionable in that regard.

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
FYI, you can't post a link on this site that directs a person to another forum. It was removed by the Mods. Also AC = 120 volt electric. A/C = Air Conditioning.
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.