cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Free Streaming on Android

maddog348
Explorer
Explorer
Any one out there using "Pluto" streaming App?? Jumped up frequently last night while I was listening to 'Audible' on Samsung Android. Seems like a good deal ~ Free Streaming ~ But I am wary of 'free' stuff. So any one using it.

Thanks ~~ K
7 REPLIES 7

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
As with any app, be sure of the conditions that you are agreeing to. ie, what personal information you are granting them access to.
Most of the time 'Free' means your information is the payment. Nothing wrong with that as long as you understand everything upfront.

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
XUMO
Along with PLUTO one can use XUMO for free streaming 176 channels.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
Like others, I watch Pluto at home. You can go to their website and look at the channel grouping and lineup to get a picture of what's showing. On some devices, you can actually get the standard Pluto scheduled channels as well as the ability to watch the movies they have on your own schedule.
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
I watch Pluto along with other free ad supported streaming apps on our TV using our FireTVstick. Pluto is a legitimate service owned by ViacomCBS.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I do not do streaming video due to the fact I need the bandwidth for other stuff but I do not know if this is still the case T-mobile used to turn the meter off for SELECTED video streams..
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
I watch "Pluto" on my home TV. The capability (software) was included with the TV. It's more or less a multi channel streaming service but with scheduled shows rather than viewer selecting what to watch that say Hulu, Netflix or Amazon provides. Channels are based on the content provided. Travel, DIY, cooking, foreign language, MTV,,,.

And keep in mind the content is free but you're still burning thru what ever your phone data limit might be, if you have a limit.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

2bzy2c
Explorer
Explorer
I have it. Do you mean Pluto TV? If so it is not a scam.
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.