Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Stopping at flying j, Cracker Barrel etc
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Roads and Routes

Open Roads Forum  >  Roads and Routes

> Stopping at flying j, Cracker Barrel etc

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
BB_TX

McKinney, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 10/06/19 06:53pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Crackerbarrel RV slots are small and often hard to even get to. But arriving at 10 pm and leaving at 6 am you can probably just park in back across several spaces with no problem since they typically close at 10-11 pm and don’t open until 6 am.

NCMODELA

North Carolina

View Profile

Posted: 10/06/19 06:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ok. Thank you. I think that’s our first plan. The kids will be excited for a Cracker Barrel.

dedmiston

Valencia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/06/19 07:36pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

NCMODELA wrote:

Lol. Y’all are ridiculous on this campground thing. It has nothing to do with paying for a campground. It’s about logistics of getting on and off the road quickly with 10 kids in the van including a 3 month old and 16 month old baby. I would willing to donate the 35$ to a local campground and not even stay there. Go take you arguments somewhere else. It’s not about the money.

Since there have been so many jerk responses admonishing him to get a CG and calling him cheap, I'm closing the thread. The OP seems happy with the Cracker Barrel solution, so let's let it rest.

NCMODELA, if you'd like me to reopen this, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to oblige. Tomorrow is the final day of an 8 week trip for us and I apologize for not keeping this thread in line better. As a father, I'm impressed by the size of your family and I appreciate your efforts to keep things running smoothly for your family and yourself. Ironically, a meal at CB for your family of 12 will cost more than a night at a campground.

Apologies again for all the unkind and off-topic responses.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. AISIN trans & 4.10 rear. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • Hooligan #3

Toys:
  • 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Roads and Routes

> Stopping at flying j, Cracker Barrel etc
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Roads and Routes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS