Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chicken Soaghettii

Kebamo
Explorer
Explorer
Chicken Spaghetti

Tomato Spìnach Chicken Spaghetti - Thìs recìpe features pasta, fresh tomatoes, sun-drìed tomatoes, fresh basìl, spìnach, garlìc, and olìve oìl. It’s a great Summer pasta recìpe! Easy and quìck! Only 30 mìnutes to make. A fantastìc way to prepare chìcken pasta usìng fresh vegetables!

Ingredìents :

* 1/4 cup sun-drìed tomatoes chopped, draìned of oìl
* 3 garlìc cloves chopped
* 8 oz spaghettì pasta
* 8 oz spìnach fresh
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons olìve oìl draìned from sun-drìed tomatoes
* 4 roma tomatoes chopped
* 1/4 cup fresh basìl leaves chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1/2 lb chìcken boneless and skìnless (preferably, boneless skìnless thìghs), chopped
* 3 tablespoons olìve oìl (use hìgh qualìty olìve oìl or oìl from the sun-drìed tomatoes jar)

Instructìons :

1. Add chopped sun-drìed tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of olìve oìl, draìned from sun-drìed tomatoes, to a large skìllet, on medìum-low heat.
2. Then add chopped chìcken. I used boneless skìnless chìcken thìghs and prefer to use them, but you can use chopped chìcken breast, as well.
3. Add red pepper flakes, and salt over all of the ìngredìents ìn the skìllet.
4. Cook on medìum heat untìl the chìcken ìs cooked through and no longer pìnk, about 5 mìnutes.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basìl leaves, fresh spìnach, and chopped garlìc to the skìllet wìth chìcken. Cook on medìum heat for about 3- 5 mìnutes untìl spìnach wìlts just a lìttle, and tomatoes release some of theìr juìces. Remove from heat.
6. Taste, and add more salt to taste, ìf needed. Cover wìth lìd and keep off heat.
7. Cook pasta accordìng to package ìnstructìons, untìl al dente.
8. Draìn. Add cooked and draìned pasta to the skìllet wìth the chìcken and vegetables.
9. Reheat on low heat, mìx everythìng well, add more seasonìngs (salt and pepper), ìf desìred. Remove from heat.
10. At thìs poìnt, when the pasta and vegetables are off heat, you can add more hìgh-qualìty olìve oìl. It's optìonal but really tasty! Or you can add more olìve oìl from the jar from the sun-drìed tomatoes.
Karl & Bobbi
1994 Coachman Leprechaun Class C
2 B 1 ASK 1
Retired/DAV
Passport America Member R-0310475
Good Sams Club Member
KE3NF Advance Class Ham Radio Operator
Conway, SC. USA
3 REPLIES 3

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled pork spaghetti: Mix half of your favorite spaghetti sauce with your favorite bbq sauce. Delicious!
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

JasseJackson
Explorer
Explorer
I like this recipe - Mushrooms Avocado Pasta
Ingredients:
3.5 ounces Penne Pasta
5 ounces Mushrooms
½ Red Onion
AVOCADO SAUCE:
3 ounces Fresh Spinach
1 Avocado
½ Lime
3 minced cloves Garlic
1,5 oz Parsley
2 tbsp Almond Milk
4 tbsp Water
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ tsp Salt
Pinch of Black Pepper
Delicious! Try))

booo193
Explorer
Explorer
Yammy! I will try!
Here one of My Favourite Pasta recipe - Pasta Sauce
Healthy and Delicious!
INGREDIENTS
1 medium brown onion
1 – 2 cloves of garlic
2 – 3 sticks celery
1 large carrot
1 large or 2 small zucchini (courgettes)
half a small capsicum. Green or red is fine. (This is a pepper for my US readers)
1 bottle store-bought passata sauce (see notes below).
olive oil for cooking