cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort and Marina

machunt
Explorer
Explorer
we have reservation,s for Hilton Head Harbor resort and marina starting on the 15th of this month. whats the news for the island with Dorian?
9 REPLIES 9

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
Resource for planning visit HHI Info
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
machunt wrote:
If anyone has ever been here brfore, can you please help with directions to the resort.

Itโ€™s very easy. Take hwy 278 of I95 (exit 8 I think). After several miles, youโ€™ll cross small bridge onto Pinckney Island and then larger bridge onto HHI. Within maybe quarter mile, you take left onto Jenkins Rd. Campground is only thing on this road and at the end. You stop right at office to check in and they let you run around in golf cart to pick site.

The biggest issue is making the left onto Jenkins. Traffic coming toward you can be heavy and it can take a while for clear enough traffic to shoot across...especially on Sat afternoon when all timeshare folks are headed off island. Traffic on 278 can be very heavy going onto island on Sat also.
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

machunt
Explorer
Explorer
If anyone has ever been here brfore, can you please help with directions to the resort.

machunt
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all those that replied, they will open on sat, good news

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe give this a try: (843) 681-3256

We stayed there - awesome place.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
Their Facebook page reports no damage and reopening this Saturday. If you do Facebook, search for Hilton Head RV Resort and they should come up.

We stay a week there every June and really enjoy it.
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
According to the Weather channel winds there are at 22 mph and rain right now. The coast is not supposed to get hurricane force winds, mostly storm surge is the big concern. Call the resort and ask them directly.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Wet...
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

I would think it's too soon to guess
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet