cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thinking of upgrading

NMDutchman
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy All, I currently have a 2007 Rockwood Roo 23ss and have been very satisfied with it. That being said I also like the many new upgrades of the new roos and we're thinking of trading our old one in for a new one. Anybody have inputs regarding the new roos?
6 REPLIES 6

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
I say go for it.

The wife and I are getting ready to retire and are still loving the Hybrid after 10 years.

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
If you have the cash difference laying around why not do it? If not , in my opinion, it would be foolish to go into debt for this. How does one measure fun and is it cost effective?
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Jayco-noslide wrote:
Your going to take a big hit from depreciation by trading and will start the depreciation all over again with a new one. Watch out for tricky trade-in math making it look like they are giving you way more than they really are. Or maybe you could care less.

Yep, I made double selling my 23SS myself, than what the dealer offered me on the new TT.
I'm guessing that they will only give you $4000 or less in trade-in unless you pay closer to MSRP for the New trailer.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Jayco-noslide
Explorer
Explorer
Your going to take a big hit from depreciation by trading and will start the depreciation all over again with a new one. Watch out for tricky trade-in math making it look like they are giving you way more than they really are. Or maybe you could care less.
Jayco-noslide

NMDutchman
Explorer
Explorer
Good information, thanks

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Suggest you join Forest River Forums, where the largest group of Roo and Shamrock owners, on the Internet, hang out at.
Plenty of owners of the newer models can provide feedback and information.

FRF Roo/Shamrock forum

By the way, we owned a 2007 Roo 23SS for 10 years and loved it.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes