cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shower acces panel on cougar 5er

Rich_Mar
Explorer
Explorer
thought I'd run a cup of bleach thru the fresh water tank. I added the beach and water, went inside turned on pump, all faucets ran just fine until I got to the shower. When I turned the faucets on water poured out from under the cover that covers the faucets and holes they come thru. I want to look in back of it all and searching the net it says most rv's have an access panel. Of course I can't find one. 2011 cougar 291 rls Any help appreciated.

a.
rich
4 REPLIES 4

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
Mine is the same as pbounds cougar. take it off from the inside.

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
No access panel on my Cougar. Different model, but similar year. The faucet is surface mounted and comes out from the shower stall side.
2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

djousma
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like you had a winterization problem... pull the knob fixture off the shower wall, I'm guessing the lines just screw on. That said, is this the first time you've put water to the trailer this season? Hopefully just replacing the fixture is all that is needed...
Dave
2016 F350 Lariat 4x4 FX4 SRW CC SB 6.7 Magnetic Metallic
2017 Forest River Cardinal 3850RL

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Is your shower fixture on an inside or outside wall? Looked at my trailer, the shower fixture is on an outside wall and a twist off access cap is inside the shower itself.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk