cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2001 Kz Sportsmen ultra lite 1901 Question

Buffblazer
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all, just picked up a 2001 KZ Sportsmen 1901. I for the life of me can’t locate the water heater switch. I do know it’s electronic ignition and i can see the wires go up the wall from the heater but after they enter the wall I’m lost.

Was hoping someone could chime in that has owned that specific model. I know each model can have them in different locations. Thanks in advance.
9 REPLIES 9

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
Buffblazer wrote:
It’s a suburban SW6D, what would you think those wires going up the wall could be for?

Maybe 12 volt power supply with or without switch or light.

Buffblazer
Explorer
Explorer
It’s a suburban SW6D, what would you think those wires going up the wall could be for?

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
If you would tell us the brand and model number of the water heater, then maybe someone could help. The model of trailer means little, they can install different appliances at any time.

You can also Google for your owners manual, perhaps it will show a switch partially hidden on the outside of the water heater. Those wires you mentioned may not go to a switch.

Buffblazer
Explorer
Explorer
Bringing this back to the top in hopes that someone has the same model or seen the same model before and has any input. Thank you

Buffblazer
Explorer
Explorer
Man, I found the camper that your pic came from and it is 100% identical to my 1901. Other than my battery monitor isn’t in the bathroom, the light switch in the bathroom on mine is mounted higher, and no water heater switch right there.

This is frustrating lol

Buffblazer
Explorer
Explorer
I think that’s a little different model than mine, my tank/battery monitor is next to my dinette but nether next to the monitor or that spot in the bathroom have a hole like the switch has been removed. Thank you for the pic though.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Buffblazer
Explorer
Explorer
I did look in there pretty well but I will double check to make sure it wasn’t just staring me in the face.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
How about in bathroom to the right of sink.........on/off switch with Fault Light
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31