Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Renogy 12V 100W Panel on Sale - 87.00

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
Link

I saw this on my deal site this morning and thought I would pass it on if anyone was interested.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K
23 REPLIES 23

red31
Explorer
Explorer
austinjenna wrote:
Sorry guys that its a higher priced or sold out now. Trust me when I first posted this it was 87 as I checked it out myself, but this could have been a 1 day deal. I dont work for amz or the manufacturer, I just saw it on my daily deal site and thought it might help someone out who was looking.

$84 plus some shipping when I looked yesterday even after someone said the price changed on them, I made it to checkout at that price with the option of free shipping, later $113.

This was a 'prime day' deal last week.

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. It was at $90 with a $3 promo code when I looked.

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry guys that its a higher priced or sold out now. Trust me when I first posted this it was 87 as I checked it out myself, but this could have been a 1 day deal. I dont work for amz or the manufacturer, I just saw it on my daily deal site and thought it might help someone out who was looking.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K

BFL13
Explorer II
Explorer II
red31 wrote:
hqst has the same compact panel with better specs, its the same panel!! 33 cell.
https://hqsolarpower.com/shop-all/solar-panels/ click on the compact design

New to me---33 cells used to be limited in voltage so hard to get batteries to 14.X volts. 36 cells was the answer to that. But here with 33 cells you get full voltage. How come? ( I see their poly version has 36 cells)
1. 1991 Oakland 28DB Class C
on Ford E350-460-7.5 Gas EFI
Photo in Profile
2. 1991 Bighorn 9.5ft Truck Camper on 2003 Chev 2500HD 6.0 Gas
See Profile for Electronic set-ups for 1. and 2.

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Where are they advertising a low price and then switching to a higher price? Maybe your browser cache is malfunctioning?

When I click on the link I clearly see a higher price.

Are people considering the topic subject an advertisement? Amazon has no control over what someone else claims the price to be.
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
So how long did Amazon offer this price before the product was no longer available at that price, but amazingly enough, available at a higher price? And sending out all those flyers but somehow those sale items are not longer available at that price, but something similar is available at a higher price, is "trickery".

Full disclosure: I'm not a fan of un-regulated capitalism.

Many advertisements, even by S & B stores, include the message, "limited quantities" or such. My point is that Amazon has the ability to instantly change prices, so why would people tell them they can't? I only occasionally use Amazon, but they have never come back two days later and said, "We changed our mind and will not sell you that item at that price".

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
TomG2 wrote:
fj12ryder wrote:
If it was a S&B store that tried that it would be called "Bait and Switch". Great price until you actually try to buy one, then "Surprise, the price just went up".

I must have a different mailman. I get lots of sale bulletins, specials, and discounts every week. Basic marketing. Test the market. If they can sell 1,000 units @ $80 and only 500 @ $100, which is better for them? I quite often check prices over a period of time and at different sources to avoid "trickery".
So how long did Amazon offer this price before the product was no longer available at that price, but amazingly enough, available at a higher price? And sending out all those flyers but somehow those sale items are not longer available at that price, but something similar is available at a higher price, is "trickery".

Full disclosure: I'm not a fan of un-regulated capitalism.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
GordonThree wrote:
Changing the price based on demand is bedrock of a free market system. Sheesh
And offering one price but showing a different, higher, price when trying to buy is Bait and Switch. Sheesh.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Changing the price based on demand is bedrock of a free market system. Sheesh
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
If it was a S&B store that tried that it would be called "Bait and Switch". Great price until you actually try to buy one, then "Surprise, the price just went up".

I must have a different mailman. I get lots of sale bulletins, specials, and discounts every week. Basic marketing. Test the market. If they can sell 1,000 units @ $80 and only 500 @ $100, which is better for them? I quite often check prices over a period of time and at different sources to avoid "trickery".

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
TomG2 wrote:
WA4HTZ wrote:
...snip..... Amazon is up to their usual tricks! ....snip.....
Ken

Testing the market with a low price is not trickery, to me. Helps them establish future pricing.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
And it's Sold Out.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

red31
Explorer
Explorer
hqst has the same compact panel with better specs, its the same panel!! 33 cell.
https://hqsolarpower.com/shop-all/solar-panels/ click on the compact design

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
WA4HTZ wrote:
...snip..... Amazon is up to their usual tricks! ....snip.....
Ken

Testing the market with a low price is not trickery, to me. Helps them establish future pricing.