cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to finance?

Damdifino
Explorer
Explorer
Who is offering the best financing on a new Class C? I have a credit rating well north of 800 so I think I can qualify anywhere. I'm taking a very hard look at a 2019 Forest River Forester 3051S.
2014 Arctic Fox 22H.
2009 Toyota Land Cruiser URJ200 Series
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 REPLIES 3

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
2019 Forest River Forester 3051S.

How does the plumbing work and gas lines get routed in a 3051 floorplan, are they built to flex ?
Bathroom and kitchen go in/out and need to have plumbing and maybe electric lines too.

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
Go to your CU first and get a monthly payment. Then see what the dealers banks can offer you .

My advise is to have cash on hand to be able to close the gap in your loan so you do not have a loan in which you are upside down . Where you owe more than the rv is worth as per your insurance company. At the same time, you do not want to put too much money as a down payment because you will lose that money if its totaled . Double up on your payments is a better option than cash up front where you could possibly lose it.
Once you sign the contract, you do not own a new rv anymore. Find out form your insurance company how they will depreciate your rv.
In case it should end up totaled or stolen in 6 mos, you goal is to have your insurance co. pay off that loan in full. Ask about 'gap coverage' to close that gap so you do not end up upside down on your loan.

stew47
Explorer
Explorer
Talk to your local credit union first.