Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outback 325BH dinette to bed question

kfp673
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hello All,

After 15 years of RV'ing I cant believe I have to ask this.... But I do ๐Ÿ˜‰ We purchased a 2018 325BH last July and through the remainder of the summer we eft the table in the standard dinette position. The last time camping we decided to lay it flat like we used to in our old camper but could not figure out the cushions. Our old camper was 4 cushions and you simply laid them flat. The Outback has the rounded cushions that allow you to lean against the wall. Not the true U shipped dinette, but the rounded cushions. My wife and I played with it for 20 minutes before we quit. Ha! Anyone have a picture or explanation? Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
Your right I didn't find any. Is it to much space or not enough space with the backs down? If there is extra maybe the short backs in the upright position would fill in.

kfp673
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks all. As you can see its trouble to find a picture with all of the cushions in place. When you use those smaller back cushions it still does not fit right, but from what I am seeing I think that might be as good as it gets. Thanks for the reply.

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
From what I can find it looks like you drop a back cushion in with the 2 seats. https://www.holmanrv.com/New-Inventory-2018-Keystone-RV-Trailer-325BH-TRAVEL-TRAILER-OUTBACK-Batavia-Ohio-3242979