cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

rand Mcnally gps rvnd 7

gamma3116
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to know how good this gps works. I would like to get it for when I take my 5th wheel out. I've been using my trucks gps which is Garmin maps. I've had sum trouble with at times. This Rand McNally rvnd 7 is about 1 year old new to the market. Thanks for your help.
6 REPLIES 6

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
The screen shots look like the one built-in to our Era 170. We are very happy with it. Quick to calculate, accurate, and asked if it should route us around the Baltimore Tunnel because of our propane.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

dugwms
Explorer
Explorer
We have been happy with ours. We had a couple of trips where the GS Trip Planner tried to take us down a goat trail but when we did the trip on the BPS itself it worked well so the issue was Trip Planner, not the GPS. Battery life is just ok. Not horrible, not great, just ok. Shows well in bright sunlight and great for navigating cities. Overall, very happy with it.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
reppoc12 wrote:
We have been happy with it but we do double check against the trucker atlas.

And in double checking it against the atlas, have you found errors or problems?

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

reppoc12
Explorer
Explorer
We have been happy with it but we do double check against the trucker atlas.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
A few Rvnd 7 posts.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Busdriver
Explorer
Explorer
Following

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS