cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on RZR fit in toy hauler

souraider
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all. I am currently in the market for a new side by side and have a question regarding fitting it in my toy hauler. Toy hauler is a Stealth WA2313, with a galley style kitchen. The problem is that Forest River thought it would be a good idea to put an opposing pantry across from the fridge, which limits me to about 60-61" (width). I would like to fit an XP4 1000 into it, but they are 64" wide. Height, and length are not a problem.

I have seen examples of people jacking the front of the RZR up and taking the weight off the front then ratchet the A-arms so it in essence narrows the width. Has anybody done this? and is it realistic to think I could squeeze 4", or do I need to start looking at 60" models.

Thanks
'17 F350 STX 6.7
'15 Stealth WA2313
'20 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R
5 REPLIES 5

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
I would first attempt to remove the pantry if possible but yes lots of 72” wide X3 XRS guys do the front strap thing to reduce width. Its a lot less work than removing wheels/tires. Shock Therapy sells a strap kit but most end up making their own.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

souraider
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all for the input. I think that after all is said-and-done I will just go with the S4 1000, which is only 60" wide. There were some things on the XP that I would have liked to have, but doesn't look like it's in the cards.

Thanks,
'17 F350 STX 6.7
'15 Stealth WA2313
'20 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Went through this with our last setup. I was going to Chop the lower pantry and re finish it to fit a 900 but my wife said no. We ended up getting the narrower rzr which was the 800. So either modify the pantry, get a new trailer or narrower RZR.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

momentum_rv
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe the pantry can be modified?? Just sumpthin to think about. Don't think you can gain 4" with strapping.
2015 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like a lot of work. I'd go with a different sxs or get the xp4 and get a different trailer.

Another thought, what if you removed one or both of the front tires and put on a thinner tire just for transport?
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE