cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TIP ONLINE

peachland
Explorer
Explorer
For the last couple of years the online tip has been coming in the mail.Is that still the same or is it fedex/ups again.And is it still up to 10 days to receive?
Thank you
Heather
9 REPLIES 9

puchinno12
Explorer
Explorer
We were waiting for the courier and wondering why it was taking so long. I had read that it only took a few days. I checked the mail and there it was. You're right, Canada go figure. By the way Tequila, thanks for taking the time to put together the tutorial about how to fill out the TIP online. It was a great help.

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
mine came via UPS in 3 days, go figure. also in canada

puchinno12
Explorer
Explorer
Tequila;
I got mine by Canada post. It took about 12 days in September. Just a heads up.

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Rob, the Canada post strike should have no effect, it comes via courier, plus the government just enacted back to work legislation.

Once again here is the link to the online step by step procedure. I recently modified to clear up a couple of points of confusion

PDF Version

MS Word

peachland
Explorer
Explorer
I ordered it November 8,so hoping it is in the mail !

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
Donโ€™t go there this year! Canada Poste is on strike! They have asked Foreign Countries to hold back all mail to Canada!

We did Get Our TIP Jin 11 Days ,but that was before the strike!
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

MikeJinCO
Explorer
Explorer
Got mine yesterday, US Mail.

Talleyho69
Ours always came DHL in 3 days to California, but it has been 3 years since we got one.

JerBear
Explorer
Explorer
Received mine by first class mail in a week.
JerBear
2007 CITATION Supreme 10'8" Truck Camper,Torklift Fastguns, Torklift Tiedowns,Torklift Superhitch,Reese Front Hitch, Honda EU2000i Generator, 2x100 Watt Solar Panel /MPPT Controller, 2500 Watt Inverter.
2006 GMC 3500HD DRW Ex. Cab Truck, Duramax/Allison