cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outside light...problem...

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
On our 2017 Winnebago, the outside light beside the entrance door is not working. I suspect the bulb needs replacing but I can't see any way to remove the light in order to get to the bulb. Any thoughts? Thanks!
2017 Winnebago Sunstar (gas)
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake
4 REPLIES 4

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
goufgators wrote:
dougrainer wrote:
If the light is the new style LED, then you have to replace the complete light assbly. I would remove the light assbly and check for ground and 12 volts positive on the 2 wires. Doug

Thanks to both responders. I'll check out your recommendations.

It was (is) the type where you squeeze the plastic cover and it pops off.
The bulb was burned out.
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
dougrainer wrote:
If the light is the new style LED, then you have to replace the complete light assbly. I would remove the light assbly and check for ground and 12 volts positive on the 2 wires. Doug

Thanks to both responders. I'll check out your recommendations.
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know exactly what type of light you have, but almost all of the outside lights are designed the same way. The lense is attached by a little plastic tip. Pinch the lense and it should pop right now.

Here's some images, look at the plastic lenses, you'll see the little tip that catches in a slot or hole in the assembly.

Click here.