cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2002 Shasta Revere 290

wheresduke
Explorer
Explorer
I know - Shasta, right? We just bought it this summer and have only had it out once so far but like it very much. Trouble is we know very little about it. Took me way longer than it should have to find the water heater bypass, for example. The "owners manual" is as useful as those for other rigs, which is to say, not much. Anyway, thought I'd toss out a line to this group to see if anyone has one, had one or knows where I could find any more literature on it.

Thanks for any light you can shed.
Frank and Paula
and our Yorkie Gizmo (who isn't a big fan of camping..)
2 REPLIES 2

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
go around the rv and write down the manufacturer and model number of all appliances in the rv then enter them into a google search with the word manual after the name and model of each.
you should not have a problem finding the manual for each one.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Specific literature will be hard to come by IMO. Generally most Cs, TTs etc. are the same. Generic material will probably do you fine. Ask here too.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad