cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gone from TC to TT

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
Hey folks We just went from TC to TT, a 1995 Mallard by Fleetwood model 19 N. Condition is excellent in and out. Having the old winegard tv antenna, we want to change over to a newer updated reception system. What are you all using? I know, where are the pics----coming soon. Just asked the mods to move my sig from TC to TT.
In advance, thanks
2014 Chevrolet 1500, crew cab, srw, 2wd, 4.6 gas, Stock class V, 1995 Mallard by Fleetwood model 19n
5 REPLIES 5

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
Terryallan wrote:
Why would you want to change antennas? That one will work as well as any. Pretty sure it is the same one that is on my 2013. Just turn on the antenna, and point it toward the transmitter.

Agree, there is no need to downgrade to a new antenna. It is possible that your old antenna does not have an amplifier, if there is no small switch on the wall plate it doesn't have one. An amplifier is not a necessity, it only overcomes losses in cables and splitters and you may not need it.

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why would you want to change antennas? That one will work as well as any. Pretty sure it is the same one that is on my 2013. Just turn on the antenna, and point it toward the transmitter.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

full_mosey
Explorer
Explorer
mgann wrote:
Oops, never mind, sig move automatically with the update, sorry.

Your sig is attached to your user name. It is not attached to any specific forum.

HTH;
John

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
Oops, never mind, sig move automatically with the update, sorry.
2014 Chevrolet 1500, crew cab, srw, 2wd, 4.6 gas, Stock class V, 1995 Mallard by Fleetwood model 19n

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Mods don't have to move your sig. Not sure what that means.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman