cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ontario, San Bernardino, Riverside, CA area

Omrod
Explorer
Explorer
We used to live in Ontario, CA back in the 70's and would like to visit the area next spring for a couple of days. We have a 32' Travel Trailer and prefer state park w/ electricity type camping. Also, if my memory is correct about the roads, I really donโ€™t want to haul my camper up in the mountains. RV parks are usually very close together, but I guess we could handle it for a couple of nights if there is a picnic table and room for Beagle/? Dogs. Thanks for any help you may give me.
Omrod
2015 Chevy Silverado HD
2021 Grand Design Imagine 3250BH
Equal-i-zer Hitch
6 REPLIES 6

hwy395lvr
Explorer
Explorer
IAMICHABOD wrote:
hwy395lvr wrote:
Friends in Yorba Linda have suggested Frank G. Bonelli Regional

Park in San Dimas.

You might like to read This it is the RV park in the Frank G Bonelli Regional Park.

My last trip there was a total disaster.

Glad I didn't make the two hour trek from San Diego for that fiasco. Thanks for the heads-up.Think I'll stick closer to the beach. :C
"In every walk with Nature,one receives far more than he seeks"-
John Muir

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
hwy395lvr wrote:

Park in San Dimas.

You might like to read This it is the RV park in the Frank G Bonelli Regional Park.

My last trip there was a total disaster.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Tiger4x4RV
Nomad
Nomad
Prado Regional Park as noted above. Or maybe Rancho Jurupa Regional Park.
2006 Tiger CX 4x4, 8.1 L gas V-8, Allison 6-speed

hwy395lvr
Explorer
Explorer

Park in San Dimas.
"In every walk with Nature,one receives far more than he seeks"-
John Muir

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
East Shore RV Park in San Dimas should work. Be prepared for โ€œnothing to be like it was.โ€
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
In San Bernardino County near Chino there is Prado Regional Park The rates are reasonably priced at $45 a day for a Full Hook UP site and Weekly rate is 6 times the appropriate daily rate (or one night free with each 7 night stay)

I stay there often with my rig, the sites are quite large and separated nicely and there are many large pull thru spots.

Here is a overview of the park

I was there in February
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C