cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REXHALL OWNERS FORUM

Richard_999
Explorer
Explorer
I have just purchased a REXHALL ROSE AIR , which is the 2nd 2nd REXHALL that I have owned.

I have found a REXHALL FORUM on Yahoo ... but it is not very active.
I have not found one HERE , and wonder if there is one , or how to start one.

REXHALLS are amazing units with fantastic designs , and I would really enjoy being involved with other REXHALL OWNERS !

Richard / S. Carolina
2000 REXHALL Rose Air
2004 Honda CRV
6 REPLIES 6

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Richard_999 wrote:

I have found a REXHALL FORUM on Yahoo ... but it is not very active.
I have not found one HERE , and wonder if there is one , or how to start one.

Richard / S. Carolina
2000 REXHALL Rose Air
2004 Honda CRV

There are no brand specific forums here. It's not likely any would be considered, especially for brands the forum owner does not sell.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Richard_999
Explorer
Explorer
Smitty ... The TV feature is one of the items I most admire about my REXHALL.
As you said , no more looking up , at an angle.

Nice post ... Thanks

Richard / S. Carolina
2000 REXHALL Rose Air
2004 CRV

Smitty77
Explorer
Explorer
supercub wrote:
To bad no one ever picked up on the double full length slides that Rexhall had in one of their last models. It was a good looking motor home. I wonder how that model is working out for owners now that they've been out there for awhile.

I remain a fan of Rexhall. Bill Rex was instrumental in many of today's RV's now standard items. Really respect the safety, and other features, added to Rexhall's.

Specifically on the dual full length slides (T-Rex I believe they called them:)!). It was another well engineered and implanted feature by Rexhall.

We came very close to buying a 'bridge to regiment' gas pusher Class A, the 37' based one on the Workhorse UFO with 8.1 in the rear. Dual T-Rex slides, resulted in a coach with more 'useable' room in side then many 45' coaches. I always claimed you could square dance in them:)!

We toured the factory, and always remember that they had a 40' DP with two T-Rex slides in the back of the factory. The front passenger corner was damaged. The gent giving us the tour, said the couple who owned the coach went off the road to avoid a deer at about 50MPH, and it hit a tree. Both walked away from the accident. They RV was brought in on a flatbed, and when dropped off. They connected batteries back up to it, and tried to open the slides. Both slides came out normally. That steel cage they build around these coaches, really seem to provide a safety edge.

Like the one piece cast fiberglass roofs too.

I always felt the Rexhalls were a 'good bang for the buck'. And finally, as we were researching these units, I never met an owner that was not happy with their coaches. Most commented about the unique layouts in many of them. Like the entertainment center behind passenger seat, so you were not looking up at an angle to watch TV., etc.

Best to you all,
Smitty

Richard_999
Explorer
Explorer
Supercub ... Mine is exactly THAT.
(2) .. 12 ft slides , deep slides... that make it VERY ROOMY inside... Amazingly so.
I did see a unit by Fleetwood that had the same REAR slide, but not the beauty & roominess of the FRONT.

I drove 700 miles one way, to get this one.... and am THRILLED just to sit in it.

Richard / S. Carolina

supercub
Explorer
Explorer
To bad no one ever picked up on the double full length slides that Rexhall had in one of their last models. It was a good looking motor home. I wonder how that model is working out for owners now that they've been out there for awhile.

olympicman
Explorer
Explorer
Richard_999,
Here is one
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f283/
Bill & Diana & Suzie the super dog lab
2010 Rexhall Airbus 310
Work'in to retire and really RV