cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will B & W Patriot Glider fit on Pullrite Rails?

Only_True_Mosno
Explorer
Explorer
I am selling my Pullrite Superglide and am purchasing the B & W Patriot Glider rail mounted hitch. Does anyone know if the B & W will simply mount to my rails already installed, or will I need new hardware and rails? B & W website states fits “universal standard rails”, but I don’t know if Pullrite is standard rails? I am hopeful all I need to do is pull the Pullrite out and drop the B & W in? Thanks!
2018 Montana 3721RL

2018 Ford F350 Diesel

Life Comes Down to a Simple Choice...Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying...
4 REPLIES 4

Hammerboy
Explorer
Explorer
Only True Mosnowman wrote:
Heard back from B&W..like above poster mentioned..it’s a no.

I am switching because I have had a lot of trouble hooking up with my Pullrite. You have to always be straight on and level to avoid fighting it. I prefer a hitch that I can use hooking at an angle if needed. Just not my cup of tea....

As great as the Pullrite is, that was one of the things I didn't like about it when I had my last truck. I often had to unhook and hook with the head attached to the 5er. I also purchased the B&W this time around.

Dan
2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

Only_True_Mosno
Explorer
Explorer
Heard back from B&W..like above poster mentioned..it’s a no.

I am switching because I have had a lot of trouble hooking up with my Pullrite. You have to always be straight on and level to avoid fighting it. I prefer a hitch that I can use hooking at an angle if needed. Just not my cup of tea....
2018 Montana 3721RL

2018 Ford F350 Diesel

Life Comes Down to a Simple Choice...Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying...

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
Depends if the Pullrite is a ISR (industry standard rails) model. Wonder why you're getting rid of the Pullrite
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
no