cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Reflection 312BHTS travel trailer vented or unvented dryer?

asmith3
Explorer
Explorer
Is the Reflection TT 2018 312BHTS washer/dryer combo vented? Does it come pre-wired for the back up camera? If you have this trailer, do you love it? Any problems? If it is ventless, do the clothes ever get dry?
7 REPLIES 7

Silverback98042
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Grand Design Reflection trailer, and we were told they are all prewired for a backup camera.
2013 Ford Superduty F250 Powerstroke CC 4X4 Platinum
2013 Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 280 RKS

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
After a while your clothes will get dry. The clothes that you have on will have the moisture in them from the clothes in the dryer. Don't ya just love mold, no matter how ya get it.
Dennis Hoppert

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
In the Reflection line, the plumbing and AC prep is there - the outside vent hole has to be cut, but is marked. You DO NOT want a non-vented dryer unit dumping all that moisture into the rig. That said, RV washer-dryer units, especially the combos, are only capable of very small loads.

The brand-specific forums (in this case, the Grand Design Owners' Forum) is often a very good place to ask this type of question. Great bunch of folks over there.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

asmith3
Explorer
Explorer
If you look at the Reflection Travel Trailer 312 BHTS floorplan, you will see that it comes with a washer/dryer combo prep. I saw the prep when we looked at the trailer. They are putting in a Splendide combo if we buy. The dealer is closed and I failed to ask if this model took a vented or unvented model. If you have this model, let me know. Love the bunkhouse floorplan that has a door for the kids.

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Unvented dryers do not get clothes dry.
-- Chris Bryant

tmm2good
Explorer
Explorer
I do not see where that trailer comes standard with a Washer/Dryer. Did the dealer install it? Generally speaking, vented dries quicker. I checked the GD website and I see no mention of a W/D installed or back up camera wiring being installed on the Reflection Travel Trailer line up.

You can ask over on the granddesign owners forum if you do not get many responses here. Lots of Reflection owners over there.
18 GD Momentum 376
13 GMC Denali Dually D/A
Motorcycles / ATV's

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
You want the vented model. With a BH you will be doing more wash and more people occuping a small space you'll have a potential moisture problem to begin with.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu