cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forest River trailer facility question

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does any one here know what city and state the Forest River Heritage Glen Trailers are made ?
I looked on line and found that their headquarters are in Elkhart, Indiana and I was wondering if their trailers are made their too?

Jack L
Jack & Nanci
5 REPLIES 5

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
NanciL wrote:
Does any one here know what city and state the Forest River Heritage Glen Trailers are made ?
I looked on line and found that their headquarters are in Elkhart, Indiana and I was wondering if their trailers are made their too?

Jack L

Heritage Glen is made by Forest Rivers Wildwood division, factory address below. The person in the link under service is who you need to contact as contacting Forest River corporate is like contacting a concrete block. You'll get a faster response from the concrete block and it will actually mean something.

Use the persons email addy and phone number, using that fill in the blank form is useless. You'll probably have to hound her to hell freezes over to get a response.

Factory Address
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
I always drive past one of their plants when I'm on the Indiana Tollway in Elkhart county. Not sure the brand just see the giant Forest River sign.

Good thinking though, you better know where the plant is as you'll probably make several trips there to get it fixed. They like telling the customers to bring back the unit to the plant because local dealers usually can't fix large problems like they have. I was told to bring it back on my dime. I said no, I'll trade it for a good camper.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

Community Alumni
Not applicable
There's no telling without talking to Forest River. Forest River has lots of factory locations. They're in OR, CA, MI, and IN. There's quite a few factories spread throughout Indiana. Call up Forest River and ask them which "plants" produce the trailer you're interested in.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Forest River Inc has a HUGE mfg facility in Goshen, Indiana
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Campin_Family_o
Explorer
Explorer
I thhnk they are made in Indiana. We just purchased one in May. We live in Northern CA and the salesman in Chino CA kept saying "It's coming from Indiana".
We've had the Forest River Heritage Glen 26RL for 6 months now and have had a lot of problems with it!! I would not recommend them at this point.