Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Ohio State Will Be In Final Four (4) If...
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Ohio State Will Be In Final Four (4) If...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 9  
Prev
Sponsored By:
bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/08/17 02:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thank-you naturist!

Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

Skid Row Joe

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 01/06/18 02:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Skid Row Joe wrote:

Alabama will take it all!

THIS!

“I swear to God, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity.” >'=='<

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/18 05:13am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Actually the new AP football rankings just came out and Ohio State is still #5 in America! The Top 4 ranked teams are all in the Top 4, although two actually lost another game, Oklahoma & Georgia, but I have no issue with that! Bags.

mikestock

Vestavia Hills, AL, USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/11/18 09:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bagman wrote:

I think either Clemson or Oklahoma wins it all!!!

Say What?

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 01/11/18 01:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Mike, not the 1st. time I've been wrong!

mikestock

Vestavia Hills, AL, USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/12/18 09:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Been screaming at Sabin for months to try Tua. Finally resorted to telepathy at halftime vs Georgia. Who knew it would work?

Jay Barker, who was a QB back on the '92 team argued that Hurts is the best to carry the team. I told him I didn't think Hurts had the mental capacity and didn't do the film studying to win against a great team. Guess who was right?

Charlie D.

E. Texas-Orange

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/13/18 08:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I find it amusing that suddenly Hurt's was not the player to lead Alabama to victory in this game. His overall record is 25-1, he threw only ONE interception in 2017 and Alabama lost the 2016 National Championship team to a superior Clemson team. Saban has always been great about 2nd. half adjustments and those adjustments shut Georgia down in that game. Same as it had done in previous games and seasons. Obvious that Georgia was tired in the second half and a couple of completions on busted defensive plays by Georgia gave the backup QB the credit of winning. Those busted plays by Georgia did not happen in the first half and Alabama's running game in that half was almost non-existent.

I will grant you that he had a terrible first half but so did the rest of the team on both sides of the ball. Look at his QB rating for the last 2 years. Outstanding. IMO, Alabama would have come back and won that game even had they not switched QB's. I have contended all of last year that to beat Alabama one must build an insurmountable lead in the first half because Alabama has historically owned the second half of games they have played.

Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 9  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Ohio State Will Be In Final Four (4) If...
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS