cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

fresh cab

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
anyone know where I can buy fresh cab up here (amazon.ca wants 200 bucks)
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....
13 REPLIES 13

Rice
Explorer
Explorer
I saw a website that claimed the "active" ingredient in Fresh Cab is balsam fir oil, so you might try using that.

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
Pipeman wrote:
Jebby14, My wife and I took a ride around the county today and I stopped by ER Vollans near Kingsville. I went in and asked if they had any Fresh Cab. He said they did and they didn't. He explained how the EPA stopped the production of Fresh Cab but he has another product called Stay Away Mice. I think he said it was made by the same outfit that made Fresh Cab. I might be wrong on that. It's supposed to be just as good . I bought a couple of boxes, 2 to a box.. His address is on that list that you can find above from 63-coupe. It almost smells the same as Fresh Cab as I have 4 pouches of it. Good luck

best tip. this is down the road from where I store my camper for the winter. she spends the winter at my biddies on 5th off of the arner.

turbojimmy
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry if this was posted already:

https://www.earthkind.com/blog/happened-fresh-cab-rodent-repellent/

They say:

"After celebrating our 10-year anniversary in 2017, we realized it was time for a 10-year review of our flagship product, Fresh Cab Rodent Repellent. Upon review, it came to our attention that there was room to improve. Many businesses prioritize their bottom line, but customer safety and satisfaction is our number one concern. Although Fresh Cab consistently breaks sales records, and has been proven effective time and time again, we wanted to offer you the very best. So we took the product off of the market while we complete our review."

Right. Best selling product, took it off the market to make improvements. Why not continue to offer the current product and introduce a "New and Improved" version? Sounds fishy to me.
1984 Allegro M-31 (Dead Metal)

Pipeman
Explorer
Explorer
Jebby14, My wife and I took a ride around the county today and I stopped by ER Vollans near Kingsville. I went in and asked if they had any Fresh Cab. He said they did and they didn't. He explained how the EPA stopped the production of Fresh Cab but he has another product called Stay Away Mice. I think he said it was made by the same outfit that made Fresh Cab. I might be wrong on that. It's supposed to be just as good . I bought a couple of boxes, 2 to a box.. His address is on that list that you can find above from 63-coupe. It almost smells the same as Fresh Cab as I have 4 pouches of it. Good luck
Pipeman
Ontario, Canada
35 year Fire Fighter(retired)
VE3PJF

Maurice45
Explorer
Explorer
the store where I have bought mine in the past told me they can no longer get it. Apparently the FDA has stopped them from producing their current formula.

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
booo any alternatives that actually work?

Pipeman
Explorer
Explorer
I got mine from here but this morning it says sold out,They are out of Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, https://www.rvpartscanada.com/
Pipeman
Ontario, Canada
35 year Fire Fighter(retired)
VE3PJF

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
63-Coupe wrote:
I hope this link works for you.

Fresh Cab Suppliers in Ontario

Canadian retailers buy their Fresh Cab stock from the same wholesaler, that wholesaler is out of stock and will be for some time. The only available stock will be what might be left over unsold stock on dealers' shelves.
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

63-Coupe
Explorer
Explorer
I hope this link works for you.

Fresh Cab Suppliers in Ontario

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
What's cab?

Fresh Cab Rodent Repellent

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
What's cab?
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Jebby14 wrote:

You can't, for the foreseeable future Fresh Cab won't be available in Canada, the only exception being retailers which might have some left over stock.

turbojimmy
Explorer
Explorer
Jebby14 wrote:

It says "Currently Unavailable" when I search on Fresh Cab on Amazon's US site. Maybe that's why the price is so high? Tractorsupply.com sells it, too. Not sure if they ship to Canada though.
1984 Allegro M-31 (Dead Metal)