Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Roll Call Alaska 2018
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RVing in Canada and Alaska

Open Roads Forum  >  RVing in Canada and Alaska  >  Alaska

 > Roll Call Alaska 2018

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 14  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Want-to-travel

Indiana

New Member

Joined: 05/23/2013

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/09/17 11:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We are late comers to the party. We full time in a fifth wheel, and are seriously considering buying a small trailer or truck camper to make this journey.
I feel like places will be much more accessible to us if we go smaller.

We will be leaving from southern AZ at the end of April and hope to arrive in AK mid-late May.

Hope to meet up in Alaska 2018!

Mark/Leslie

JANETRUPP

Bullhead City, AZ and on the road..

Senior Member

Joined: 10/28/2006

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/10/17 07:44am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Want-to-travel wrote:

We are late comers to the party. We full time in a fifth wheel, and are seriously considering buying a small trailer or truck camper to make this journey.
I feel like places will be much more accessible to us if we go smaller.

We will be leaving from southern AZ at the end of April and hope to arrive in AK mid-late May.

Hope to meet up in Alaska 2018!

Mark/Leslie


Welcome onboard ! You are never late comers here. You are welcome anytime. Don't forget to make a sign for your window stating "Roll Call Alaska 2018" and your names so we can spot you while on the road. We have met so many great roll callers last time on our way to Alaska and while there. It was so nice to finally put a face to the people we were talking to online for all these months.

Janet


Loving our life. Hubby and me and Buttons make three (our baby,poodle)
Our Baby Buttons is now at Rainbow Bridge ">
Coachmen Concord 2018 Class C with 2 slides
2012 Equinox tow

Want-to-travel

Indiana

New Member

Joined: 05/23/2013

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/10/17 09:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JANETRUPP wrote:

Want-to-travel wrote:

We are late comers to the party. We full time in a fifth wheel, and are seriously considering buying a small trailer or truck camper to make this journey.
I feel like places will be much more accessible to us if we go smaller.

We will be leaving from southern AZ at the end of April and hope to arrive in AK mid-late May.

Hope to meet up in Alaska 2018!

Mark/Leslie


Welcome onboard ! You are never late comers here. You are welcome anytime. Don't forget to make a sign for your window stating "Roll Call Alaska 2018" and your names so we can spot you while on the road. We have met so many great roll callers last time on our way to Alaska and while there. It was so nice to finally put a face to the people we were talking to online for all these months.

Janet


Thanks Janet.
We cruised there and stayed a couple extra days in Anchorage many years ago. Loved it. I'm so looking forward to returning. It's funny, we had a roll call on board too. Met a lot of interesting people and shared a lot of information.
I'm usually a big planner for vacations, but going for 4 months seems daunting.
I will probably just look for some highlights, then wing it. ??

missnmountains

Southwest Florida

Senior Member

Joined: 09/02/2010

View Profile





Offline
Posted: 09/10/17 09:39am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We are now iffy depending on how long it takes to rebuild as we are getting a direct hit from hurricane Irma

Ken


2016 Newmar Dutch Star 4369

Our Blog: Lawrence Adventures


n2light

State of Jefferson - El Dorado

New Member

Joined: 08/24/2015

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/12/17 11:08am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

missnmountains wrote:

We are now iffy depending on how long it takes to rebuild as we are getting a direct hit from hurricane Irma

Ken


Our prayers are with you Ken.

Verne


2013 Ram 2500 4x4 6.7L
2016 Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel
K6DN - 146.52

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 14  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  RVing in Canada and Alaska  >  Alaska

 > Roll Call Alaska 2018
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RVing in Canada and Alaska


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2017 CWI, Inc. © 2017 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS