Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3098  
Prev  |  Next
DOTLDaddy

Camp Canine, STL County, MO.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/05/19 07:23am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Happy 30th, Richard & Sue! [emoticon]

Walter & Garland - Camp Canine caretakers
Miss Inga (aka "Shorty") - 6 y.o. old GSD.
Gen. Gretchen - Joined Rainbow Div., June 27, 2017 at age 13
Gen. Missy - Joined Rainbow Div., June 11,2006 at age 12
2018 Montana HC305RL 5th wheel
2018 Silverado HD 6.0L

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 02/05/19 08:25am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Happy Anniversary

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/06/19 06:27am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Sue and I thank all of those who wished us a happy anniversary. Yesterday was a great day. The weather seemed to be kind to us giving us a nice warm day in the 70's. Thursday the high temperature will be 78 degrees.

The Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue is in need of help. They have been overwhelmed with puppies. One set of puppies lost their mother when she was hit and killed by a car. They need puppy food and various items to help raise the puppies until they can be adopted out. Any contribution would be greatly appreciated. Margie is doing a great job keeping things together. Her efforts are from the heart and she gives more of herself than anyone can imagine.

Suzie was sick this morning. She threw up before she had eaten. It was stomach bile and nothing else. She did eat afterwards and kept it down so far.

All is well here with another beautiful day in store for us. I hope all is well with all the FOOFS. Have a blessed day and be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

cimac

Dayton, Texas

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/06/19 06:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Today the vet told us that Princess has bone cancer that has moved to the lungs with on only a week or two to live. This is a shock as she has shown no symptoms until a few weeks ago, with a limp. We found her 12 years ago when we were building our house and she had been dumped and living on grasshoppers. She had been shot with bb guns and it took over a month to get her to come to us. She is a special girl.

Charlotte has been very ill with MS issues this past month and she and Princess are very close and it is extremely hard on her. Please keep her in your prayers.

2013 Ford F350 PS CrewCab 4wd Dually
2011 Mobile Suites 36' RSSB3

Charles and Charlotte
Pet Crew: Guy 8 and Daisy 7. (All Rescues)
Rainbow Bridge: Bear 10, Raisins 11, Cookie 15, Bubba 11 , Oreo 16, Princess 13

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/19 08:40pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

cimac wrote:

Today the vet told us that Princess has bone cancer that has moved to the lungs with on only a week or two to live. This is a shock as she has shown no symptoms until a few weeks ago, with a limp. We found her 12 years ago when we were building our house and she had been dumped and living on grasshoppers. She had been shot with bb guns and it took over a month to get her to come to us. She is a special girl.

Charlotte has been very ill with MS issues this past month and she and Princess are very close and it is extremely hard on her. Please keep her in your prayers.

Very sad. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Scottiemom

South Dakota/Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 02/07/19 04:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Charles, so sorry to hear about your Princess and Charlotte. I hope God gives you strength to get through this and to keep Princess comfortable until her time is here.

Dale

Dale Pace
Wife to Terry (Teacher's Pet)
2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40'(Phaeton Place)
2014 Ford Flex
2004 R-Vision Trail-lite 213 (MinnieMee)
Fulltiming since 2005

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/
Where are we?

DOTLDaddy

Camp Canine, STL County, MO.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/07/19 04:48am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Charles, Garland and I are very sorry to hear about Princess and Charlotte. We will keep them both in our thoughts and prayers.

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/07/19 06:35am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sandy and I add our thoughts and prayers for you, Princess and Charlotte. We're with you in your difficult times. Please lets us know if there is anything that we can do.

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/07/19 06:35am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Charles I have had you and Charlotte in my prayers every morning since Branson 2011. Sorry to hear about Princess. We had the same surprise with Levi and Charlie. Charlie had been with us for only three months and one morning I noticed him limping and his right front leg was swollen and the joint just above the foot. X-ray showed bone cancer. I was heart broken as he was special.

Wish you and Charlotte the best and may God continue to be with you. I appreciate the both of you very much.

Sue just left with Dixie, Suzie and Lily for their morning walk. Yesterday our new neighbor had a cat to get run over. I went out and picked it up and buried it in the back field next to the Live Oak tree. They brought three cats with them when they moved. They are outside cats so I guess things will happen.

Okay I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/08/19 06:33am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. We lost another good friend yesterday. Jo Anne McAllister was a member of the church and didn't miss a service unless she was sick or out of town. Her presence will be missed greatly.

We are going from spring to winter again Sunday. Yesterday we had a high of 79 degrees, today will be in the 70's again with a cool down on Saturday and sleet on Sunday morning with a high in the lower 40's by late afternoon.

I wish I could say I feel good, but I am having some bad days lately. Yesterday wasn't a good day at all and last night was sleepless in Piedmont. I hope today is better as I try t figure out if it's some medicine that is causing the problem or what.

The fur gang is well. Lily is still with us with her sassy self. When there is any activity at all Lily is in front of it barking as if she is in charge.

I need to get moving so I will close wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3098  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS