since ‎Aug-09-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,418 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Over the years I have seen posts asking, when is it time to hang up the keys, well for this guy it is 82 years and 9 months. I suppose I could buy a "B" or "B +" and we could still do some traveling but it would only work for a year or two.Seven mon...
Our nephew lives in Jacksonville on a side canal off the intercoastal waterway and he is having problems with mold and moisture damage in his small class A. It is so bad he is moving it to their second home in Colorado. He has been running the AC 2...
I am the only coffee drinker in my family and usually only two cups a day, both early morning before DW wakes up. Also during quiet times in parks.Read here about one guy who converted a Kuerig and removed the heating element, just boiled water pour...
The stove cooktop burner igniter on our old Magic Chef stove was a know you turned and was very loud, I planned on replacing it with a BBQ style battery powered and therefore, virtually silent. Trouble was I couldn't find one to fit. Well the MC di...
If you are living in or visiting Southern California and need a dual glazed window repaired or replaced, I know a good shop in Riverside. I had to drive almost 300 miles round trip to get my window replaced and I would do it again to have "New View ...