since ‎Aug-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 99 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know that this is not the place to ask about car problems, but I couldn't get a good response from the Lincoln Forum and in the past, some brilliant people on this forum have saved me thousands.We have a 1996 Lincoln Town Car that looks, runs, and ...
My son bought a brand new Rockwood ESP 1910 made by Forest River. There is a persistent problem with the camper-car wiring. He keeps losing the connection to the rear lights. He has brought it back to the dealer several times and they replace the "mo...
My other half (not necessarily better or worse) has decreed that our days of travel via motor home is at an end and pressure is being applied to sell our beloved (by me) Class A. We got into camping in a class A in 1987 and had a grand time. I still ...
I have a 2002 Journey with a Cat engine. Several times over the years I have replaced the fuel filter. It's been kind of a chore because there is no prime bulb. I fill the new filter and screw it in place, start the engine for a moment then drop the ...
I have an HP Laptop that has been giving me grief. In the middle of something, it will simply lock up. The mouse does not respond nor does the the pad work. None of the keys do anything. If I leave it for a half hour or an hour, it still does not res...