since ‎Jun-24-2003
‎Nov-28-2023

My Activity

• 64 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, I am going to take my annual trip to the midwest and on the way stop at my property in the AZ mountains which is at about 7000 feet elevation. I am traveling from Phoenix which is at about 900 feet. My question is is it better to have my copilot...
OK. I have lived in southern Arizona most of my life and my RV has never seen winter. I bought a cottage for summer use in northern WI and, for a number of reasons, would like to leave my RV there this fall and over the winter for use next summer...
Our baby has grown and flown and ma and I are planning to get out in the motorhome more often. I have been considering converting the overhead bunk area into a TV/storage space. I am looking for ideas and how-to tips.
I have towed four down with different cars for many years now. I traded the latest toad recently just before a trip and was faced with having to decide what to do. I had never used a tow dolly and the thread here and elsewhere gave me pause about ...
I am looking for a hitch for my C rated for at least 7000 lbs flat tow. I have a 5K that came with it, but that won't cut it. I am having a hard time searching for one on the web. Short of hiring Bob the Welder to fabricate something, has anyone...