since ‎May-19-2021
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 142 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, I’m sad to say I think my wife and I have decided that, after 6 months of full timing, it is not for us. Neither is living in a 55+ resort. We are in Palm Creek in Casa Grande, AZ. The park is beautiful and there is lots to do here but my wife ...
Just curious but, we have a bath and a half with two toilets. One is a standard foot flush and the other is a macerator. When I dump the black tank there is an initial rush of effluent then it kind of slows and then there is a secondary rush. Is the ...
We have been full timing in our 2022 Allegro Open Road since mid September. We are permanently parked for the time being in Palm Creek in Casa Grande, AZ. One thing we are disappointed with is the shower is a one piece fiberglass with a molded in sea...
Having had our Open Road 36 LA for about 3 months now and aside from all the issues we have had with this unit so far, one of the most annoying things has been the creaking and popping noises from the leveling jacks while stationary.It became rather ...
Brand new coach - 2 months old. In Casa Grande, AZ. Outside temp is 85 degrees. Both front and rear A/C’s are set at 75. Rear of coach is 74, front of coach is 84. All solar shades are down and windshield solar and night shades are down. Front of coa...