since ‎Mar-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,576 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Is the new 2018 GMC Terrain with the 2.0L Turbo 4cyl, 9-speed towable? I tried Remco, but they only go up to 2017 and I tried Motorhome Mag, and just says come back later.Ron
I just got finished checking all eight of my tires. With gauge I'm reading 95 in duals and tag and 105 in front (275/80-22.5 H-rated Michelin XZR3) and my TPMS (Pressure Pro) reads 93 in rear and 102 in front.So, 2 - 3 psi difference is not too bad....
I've heard of using 303 on fiberglass gel coated mh roofs to prevent oxidation and white streaks. My question is: is one coat enough, or should I put more, and if yes, how many more?thanks,Ron
I have read many times here on this forum and others about using 303 on a fiberglass roof. I know it works well on rubber products. I looked on Amazon and I can get a gallon of this stuff for about $42 bucks. My question is how do you apply it to ...
Recently, with my MH winterized in my rv garage and connected to 30 amps through a Surge Guard model 34850 and a 30 amp dog bone, my transfer switch failed and over a period of a couple of weeks, drained my 6 6v Interstate batteries to almost 0. I r...
Likes from