since ‎Sep-14-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Apologies for the long post. Suspension/wheel question: I have a 2017 Coleman 17FQ, single 3500 lb Dexter axle. Over the last two seasons I’ve had the door-side leaf spring flatten a bit more than the other causing the rig to slightly list to the doo...
We'll be pulling a 19' Coleman 17FQ through D.C. to drop off our daughters at a hotel where they'll be attending a wedding for a weekend. My wife and I will continue on out of D.C. for a few hours to camp for the weekend, before returning to pick the...
Hi All. I'm preparing to apply Eternabond tape along the sides of my trailer, where the rubber roof goes behind the gutter trim. I'm doing this as a proactive, precautionary measure before a leak presents itself. The question I have is: What's the be...
I have a 2016 Norcold N306RM8 fridge. It has been working fine. That last time out we ran the fridge on propane for 4 days. Fast forward to yesterday: Getting ready for a trip this weekend and turned on the fridge to get it cool before we leave, and ...