since ‎Feb-13-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 304 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Noticed my fresh water level was on “E”, though I’m hooked up to water at the RV Park I’m at… I thought my water came from the hookup, but my empty water tank suggests otherwise… refilled the water tank, after 15 min, I was full again. Will my water...
Just wanted to do a little plinking, maybe some target shooting with a new firearm, and a few old. If you're familiar with the area, I'm looking for a safe place to do some shooting, sure would appreciate a few tips, and maybe even directions from do...
How do I eradicate the terrible fishy smell coming from my RV freezer? Scrubbing didn't work...
I have a 2017 Class A with an 8K onboard generator. Does anyone see a need to take a portable generator, and if so, would you kindly state your reasons?I'm thinking I don't need to have this tool along on my adventures, most of which, I expect, will ...
I'm planning to head to Arizona - specifically to visit family in and around the Phoenix area. I'm looking to find a great place to camp while I'm there, reasonably close enough to visit family, and where I might leave my rig undisturbed for a period...