since ‎Sep-20-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 144 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey everyone, I need a suggestion for a particular item. I am looking at an ir mattress that comes with a pump, but I am unsure which to get. I need it to be able to inflate my mattress, buoys, and football/basketball. I assume some of these would...
Hey everyone, been a while! I have my solar system installed, it is all Victron (5000w 12v quattro inverter)equipment with LiFeBlue(3x 200ah lithium)batteries. That means I am using the lynx bus bar and shunt to connect everything to the batteries s...
hey guys, im back! the solar system is ready to be ordered monday, and now i am looking into installing my water system. i have questions.-there is little room inside, and i wanted to keep my grey tank inside because i live full time in CT in my RV,...
hey I have done lots of reading and phone calls, and decided to go with viltron Lifepo4 batteries if I can get a bulk deal on them. also, if the 15% off coupon I have is still valid. if not, I will be going with this build and would love your thoug...
hey everyone! it was a cold winter, but I made it through with minimal issues. my yeti lithium 1400 + 550w 12v renogy panels more than covered what I needed through the season. however, it is now time for my permanent install. I did a TON of rese...