since ‎Aug-21-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm not sure that I phrased my title correctly. I want to know if the Gas engines used in the Class C motorhomes are any good and if one has a choice would they take Gas over Diesel in certain circumstances. IF yes, when is a Gas engine better?I am s...
I got the RV Ratings guide for 2011-2015 models, and found that none of the Class A Motorhomes I like or can afford (used) have a good rating for Highway Stability (and also not very good in reliability or value). The only Class A earning "5 Stars" (...
What determines what Class the RV belongs to? It can't be length. I'm looking for something between 25 and 30 feet for wife and I. This will be our first RV. Want to travel around and explore USA in our retirement years.First I wanted a Class B for e...
My wife and I are considering buying our first RV. There are two of us and we want either a short Class A (under 35 ft) or a large Class C - with a large bathroom and comfort being the priority.My Questions: SLIDERSI see some people warning about sli...
I'm looking for a Class B or a small Class C, so I can get on the scenic roads like Blue Ridge Parkway and Glacier Bay, and such where a big (over 25 ft) RV is too much.I really like the "big bathroom with separate shower" layout. On the Leisure Trav...