since ‎Dec-22-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,032 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, its been a LONG time since I've logged on here. Just kinda got into other things to read online I guess Anyway, I'm in the market for a new unit to put out at our hunt camp. Unlike our primary 5er, I don't need all the bells and whistles. B...
We're in the market for a new trailer to place on a lot that will stay there full time. Of course, we can accomplish this with any standard RV, but I've started looking at those that are designed more for this purpose. We don't want a mobile home t...
For my entire adult life, I’ve bought my tires at Tires Plus (even before they were called that). Yeah, I’m friends with a store manager, but since I drive so much, the regional and national availability of their stores is a big plus (I get road haz...
We're fixing to buy our 2nd A/C for installation in the front bedroom. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, our unit is 50A and pre-wired for the installation of a "ducted" unit in the front. We want to sanity-check this before pulling the trigger b...
We're going to add a 2nd AC unit to our rig before summer. It will go into the pre-wired and configured spot in the front bedroom. Any advice on the quietest, ducted, low-profile 13.5K or 15K BTU unit? I'm hearing Attwood Air Command, but others ...